As a naturist health spa, we welcome all those who wish to meet like-minded people and unwind. We maintain a friendly and relaxed environment, where everyone will be made to feel welcome.
During the Coronavirus crisis, the safety of our clients and staff has been and will continue to be our priority. Following the easing of government lockdown restrictions, we will be reopening soon.
- Customers must be 18 or over to gain entry to the spa. (ID will be requested.)
- Only drinks that are bought on the premises are allowed.
- No drugs or alcohol are to be brought onto the premises.
- We have the right to refuse access to anyone we believe to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- Customers are only permitted to wear a towel when using facilities.
- Customers must sit on their towels when using spa facilities.
- No photography or filming permitted.
- Refunds are not available having entered the premises.
- Any property left on premises is left at the owner’s risk. We accept no liability for any lost, stolen or damaged property.